Q: I am an ECPI University student/alumnus interested in taking an IT certification. Where do I start?
A: The ECPI University Online Library has an entire page devoted to Certifications @ ECPI University. From here, students and alumni can access:
- ECPI University’s Approved List of Certifications
- ECPI University’s Certification Exam Testing Policy
- Certification LibGuides
Q: How do I find certification study guides?
A: Students and alumni can access print and online resources from the Library.
- Technology Certification LibGuides were developed by ECPI University librarians to provide students and alumni with exam information and study materials.
- The Library Catalog allows users to search for books, ebooks, and multimedia available in the Library’s print and electronic collections.
- O’Reilly contains ebooks and multimedia on a variety of subject areas with an emphasis on business, career, certification, and technology resources. (Please note that alumni will need their ECPI University student email to make use of this resource.)
Q: What is GetCertified™?
A: GetCertified™ is a certification study and voucher request platform that ECPI University students and alumni can use to prepare for select business and IT certification exams including: A+, CAPM, CASP, CEH, CISSP, Cloud+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, and Security+. (For an overview of GetCertified™, please watch the 5-minute GetCertified™ Site Tour video.)
Q: How can I learn more about certifications?
A: ECPI University librarians are here to help! You can contact library staff using the Ask a Librarian form. Librarians can provide you with exam information, study materials, and registration assistance. Should you require additional information and guidance, librarians can connect you with Academics, Career Services, and IT Support.
Be the first to comment on "IT Certifications @ ECPI University: FAQ"