eConnect is the official news source for ECPI University, Medical Careers Institute and the Culinary Institute of Virginia containing updates from the campuses in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. ECPI is a private university established in 1966 and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters degrees and diploma programs.
Content will file into the following categories:
- Message from the President
- Alumni News showcases alumni or alumni events
- Paths to Success for cutting-edge efforts, new technology, students who have experienced great success academically or professionally and teachers who lead the way
- Reaching Out shares stories of staff, teachers and students in the community
- Powerful Partnerships highlights businesses hiring ECPI students or professional associations being forged by the university
- Making their Mark covers students, teachers or staff doing exceptional things
- The Head of the Class is events or studies inside the classroom to showcase the quality and creativity in education
- Enriching Events lists campus events
- iECPI profiles ECPI employees
General subjects include: Students, teachers, businesses (career services), classrooms, community, general news, medical, technology, culinary, online, compliance and military.