Online Library Adds New Medical Electronic Resources
The ECPI University Online Library recently added 119 medical-content eBooks from the CREDO Reference eBook collections and the popular Made Incredibly Easy! series from Books @ Ovid. The Made Incredibly Easy! series comes with 33 core titles on anatomy and physiology, health science, nursing, and pharmacology that have proven to be popular with students in the print editions. The series helps facilitate the study experience for RN/BSN students, including preparation for certification exams.
Key titles from MIE Books @ Ovid include:
- Assessment Made Incredibly Easy!
- Charting Made Incredibly Easy!
- Respiratory Care Made Incredibly Easy!
Credo’s Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection and General Health and Wellness Collection maintain award-winning, full-text content to support students. The Collection’s 86 titles have been given exceptional reviews by Doody’s, Choice, and Library Journal, all publications that are used for collection development by academic libraries.
Credo’s Essentials are updated regularly to include new and notable content from publishers, such as Springer Publishing Company, Wiley, and F.A. Davis. Subject coverage includes: Anatomy and Physiology; Evidence-Based Nursing; Emergency Medicine; Pharmacology; and Medical Terminology.
Key titles include:
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies in Nursing
- Davis’s Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications
- Fast Facts for the Hospice Nurse
- Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
Visit the Online Library for access.