The classroom experience is reinforced with hands-on instruction, using the same kind of technology found in the workplace. Students have the opportunity to create and build networks in Windows, CISCO, and UNIX environments, and design and implement network security plans to keep hackers at bay and networks secure. Specifically, ECPI University’s program can teach students how to:
- Maintain network hardware and software
- Evaluate problems and monitor network to ensure its availability to system users
- Identify customer needs and use that information to design, interpret, and assess network requirements
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures
- Install security software
- Monitor networks for security breaches
Be the first to comment on "ECPI University’s Cyber and Network Security Program"